Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Wife

I'm so blessed to be married to my bride of 15 years! She's beautiful, smart, funny (especially her facial expressions- how does she do that with her mouth? - see pic). Most of all, my wife "gets it". It's one of the most attractive things about her. She truly "gets it!"
What I mean by this is that she understands what living for Jesus Christ really means. I'm not saying she's got it all figured out, no human really does. She does, however, understand that continually going back to God, surrendering, confessing, again and again, is what a transformed life looks like.
We've got our issues, individually, and as a family. Accepting them and then looking to God for restoration and healing is how you "get it". God asks us for everything and He gave everything. It's worth the struggle to give it all. My wife is the most beautiful when I see her fighting with everything she's got to give herself back completely to the King!

No comments: